There’s no better way to enjoy Sydney’s New Year’s Eve fireworks than by boat on Sydney Harbour. Here’s a few facts about what’s going up in smoke this year…
– The total weight of this year’s fireworks is more than 7 tonnes
– The show includes over 25,000 comets and 100,000 individual pyrotechnic effects
– The fireworks are launched from the Harbour Bridge, Opera House and 7 city buildings
– The light show features over 52 illuminated boats on Sydney Harbour
– 10,000 cable ties will secure over 16KM of light rope to the Harbour Bridge
– Over 1 billion people will watch the Sydney fireworks on TV across the globe!
Rockfish is available for charter for next New Year’s Eve, 31 December 2014. For enquiries contact us!