Rockfish Catamaran Charters have been operating since 2010, providing customers with amazing and unforgettable experiences on Sydney Harbour. We are now looking for social, experienced, and responsible coxswains to skipper our private Rockfish Charters in Sydney. Your primary responsibility would be leading charters of 43 passengers who are celebrating birthdays, hens/buck parties, Christmas parties and other get-togethers.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Skipper 3 – 6-hour Seawind Catamarans cruises on Sydney Harbour
- Monitor the safe operation of all vessels
- Ensuring the welfare and safety of all passengers and crew.
- Ensure all guests have an amazing experience.
- Basic cleaning and maintenance.
- Maintain vessel logs and required paperwork
- Assess weather conditions for suitability of charters.
- Delegate duties to crew and conduct staff training/inductions.
- Ability to direct customers and crew as required.
- Ability to act on any issues that may arise.
- SMS compliance and adhere to our operational procedures.
- Cooking BBQs.